Placement Readiness Program
What is Placement Readiness?
Placement process of most companies usually involves a combination of Assessment Test, Group Discussion and Interviews. To effectively present yourself as the most appropriate candidate for the coveted role, you have to effectively prepare for each of these stages. Most of the students are underprepared in these areas due to lack of appropriate training and guidance in their colleges. The challenge gets compounded as many students also don’t have access to relatives or friends working in corporates to help them build the relevant skills.
Why this program?
- Skills imparted by faculty/ placement cell in most of the colleges are short of what students need, to successfully transition from college to corporate environment.
- Students are not able to demonstrate the strong impression in campus placement process despite having required skill for the job.
- Skillmile bridges this gap by providing appropriate training through its professional faculty which has rich experience of working with leading Indian and Multinational corporations such as McKinsey, KPMG, Samsung and Times Group in senior leadership positions.
- This program is designed to equip young job aspirants with relevant skills to successfully ace the campus placement process conducted by leading corporates at their college campuses.
What is included in the program?
- Diagnostic test
- Resume assessment and enhancement
- Professional LinkedIn profile
- Problem solving skills
- Mock assessment tests
- Group discussion skills & mock GDs
- Interviewing skills & mock interview
- Overall personality development
What are the benefits for you?
- You would be able to put yourself across in a highly professional manner as you go through the placement process in your coveted company.
- Improvement in confidence as you go through multiple rounds of mock tests, GDs and interviews conducted by industry practitioners.
- Professional resume & LinkedIn profile.
- 20 hours of classroom sessions
- 10 hours of mock GDs and interview with experts
- 10 hours of expert support
We reap what we sow. We are the makers of our own fate. None else has the blame, none has the praise
Swami Vivekananda (Indian monk)