Interviewing Skills Program
What are Interviewing Skills?
Interviewing for jobs is very different than interviewing for colleges. To effectively present yourself as the most appropriate candidate for the coveted role, you have to become the master interviewee. You need to know the importance of various rounds in the interview process, key technical & non-technical skills required in your coveted role, and preparing yourself well for to ‘ace’ the process. Most of the students are underprepared in these areas due to lack of appropriate training and guidance in their colleges. The challenge gets compounded as many students also don’t have access to relatives or friends working in corporates to help them build the relevant skills.
Why this program?
- Leading corporates frequently comment that skills imparted by faculty/placement cell in most of the colleges are short of what students need, to be successful at job interviews.
- Most of the students don't have easy access professional confidantes working in corporates, who could help them build the relevant skills.
- Skillmile bridges this gap by providing appropriate training through its professional faculty which has ample experience of working with leading Indian and Multinational corporations such as McKinsey, KPMG, Samsung and Times Group in senior leadership positions.
- This program is designed to equip young job aspirants with skills to confidently and successfully appear for the employment interviews.
What is included in the course?
- Diagnostic – to understand your coveted role, your strengths & weaknesses
- Change – from college to corporate
- Corporate structure and your potential role
- Professional etiquette and ethics
- Question databank from actual interview process
- 5 mock interviews (HR, Technical and HOD round)
What are the benefits for you?
- You would be able to put yourself across in a highly professional manner as you interview for a role in a desired company.
- Simulated interviews to make to your confident for the actual interviews
- Professional resume & LinkedIn profile
One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.
Arthur Ashe (American Tennis player)