Corporate Readiness Program
What is corporate readiness?
Corporate life and expectations are very different from student life. Today’s leading corporates demand their entry level talent to we well trained in many important areas such as Problem Solving, Professional Etiquette, and Team Work, amongst others. In addition they also expect that students know the unwritten rules of the corporate world before entering it. Most of the students are underprepared in these areas due to lack of appropriate training and guidance in their colleges. The challenge gets compounded as many students also don’t have access to relatives or friends working in corporates to help them build the relevan;t skills.
Why this program?
- Skills imparted by faculty/placement cell in many colleges are short of what students need, to successfully transition from college to corporate environment.
- Students are not able to demonstrate the strong initial impression despite having required skill for the job.
- Skillmile bridges this gap by providing appropriate training through its professional faculty which has rich experience of working with leading Indian and Multinational corporations such as McKinsey, KPMG, Samsung and Times Group in senior leadership positions.
- This program is designed to develop fundamental hard and soft skills in students to help seamlessly and successfully transition into a corporate career.
What is included in the course?
- Transition – from college to corporate
- First impressions, Professional etiquette and Business ethics
- Corporate structure and your role
- Business communication skills ( verbal & written )
- Problem solving skills
- Team work and team management
- Business IT skills ( MS outlook, MS excel, MS powerpoint and MS word )
What are the benefits for you?
- Strong foundation of skills that will help you give distinct advantage over peers in placement & career growth
- Professional resume & LinkedIn profile
- 40 hours of classroom sessions
- 35 hours of simulation exercises
- 5 hours of expert sessions
You cannot change your future, but, you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future
Dr. Adbul Kalam (Former President of India)